Thank you for inquiring about Westminster Driving School. Not all driver education programs are created equal. Accidents are often costly and deadly.╩ You wouldn't want to choose a cut-rate driving school to save a few dollars in the short run. Invest wisely in your child's safe driving career by enrolling in a quality school. We are not a "certificate mill". We care that your child becomes a safe driver.
Why learn to drive with us?
Advanced curriculum exceeds the minimum standard and enhances any skill level and develops habits for a life-time of crash-free driving.
- One-on-one drive times available when needed. Parent ride-alongs available and encouraged.
- Licensed by the State of Vermont.
- Teacher-led activities during classroom sessions. We don't let a bunch of videos do the teaching.
- Instructors, Mike Henkle and Dave Kolkebeck, are specially trained to recognize behavioral and perceptual driving problems and remedy them.
- Quality in-class and in-vehicle training.
- Instructors are fully licensed in the State of Vermont.
- Covers the skills your child needs to become crash-free for life.
- Demonstrates the key behavioral patterns in a simple-to-complex format.
- Parallels the presentation of in-car content.
- Precedes in-car concepts and skills.
Partnered with parents:
- The best results for successful completion of the Traffic Safety Education (TSE) program depend on student effort combined with the parent support.
- Parents are encouraged to ride along on at least one in-car lesson to see where they can effectively provide follow-up practice at home.
- Parents are surprised at how far driver education methods have improved since they took driver ed.